Monday, May 11, 2009

HOPE YOU MOMS HAD A GREAT DAY!

We spent Saturday with Doug's family for a BBQ. My mother-in-law, Ruth, has been an amazing mom and raised 5 wonderful children. One of which was my wonderful husband Doug. She lost Darrell and Doug within a year of each other and yet continues to remain happy and thankful for what she has.
Sunday, the kids planned a sandwich bar here at my house. I have the most wonderful children that I could have ever dreamed of. They are each so special and loving and supportive to me and each other.
Jillyn, Kami and Jessica, you are wonderful mothers. Thanks for taking such great care of my grandchildren. Girls, I LOVE YOU!! You make me proud.
I love my mother and thank her for always being here for me. Through all of her health issues, she is continually concerned for my family and myself.
And, to all you other mothers out there, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! I hope that it was one to remember.

By the way, Alex is up to 18 lbs. 5 oz. YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. We Love you to Mom! thanks for all you do! You have been through alot yourself and you always strive to do better. So keep your chin up your doing great. We love you!!!!!
    Kirk and Jessica and the Twits

    ReplyDelete